We've added a feature to duplicate datasets (with annotations) in just a few clicks.
- Create a new project and give it a Name and Annotation Group.
- Hover your mouse on the three dots on the right side of the existing dataset you wish to duplicate. Click the highlighted button (three horizontal dots), and do the same for the new project we created in Step 1.
- Click "Merge Datasets" in the upper-right corner.
- Name your new dataset and new Annotation Group and click "Merge Datasets."
- Be sure that you do not delete the Annotation Group name that previously existed, as this will remove all annotations from that dataset.
- The duplicated dataset will contain the images (and any associated annotations) present at the time of merging (duplication in this case).
- You cannot merge, or duplicate, datasets of different project-types